Beauty Shortlist Awards, The Natural Health Beauty Awards, Anti-ageing Beauty Bible, UK Beauty Awards, you name it. I heard about OSKIA Renaissance Mask for a long time. Finally, I decided I had to try it. I can’t have a nice skin mask slip through my fingers. That would be a crime!
Ok, so I went online and ordered it few months ago. It arrived and sat on my shelf for few weeks. Why didn’t I try it immediately? I don’t know…weird. Eventually I tried it, and I loved it right away. What a surprise?!
What they say about this product:
“Plumping and brightening enzyme mask for all skin types. A peel in a balm. For immediate spa facial results and long term anti-ageing & brightening. Designed to increase cell turnover, boost radiance and packed with OSKIA’s trademark blend of beauty-boosting nutrients, this luxuriously-textured exfoliating mask leaves the complexion smoother, more refined and illuminated…Suitable for all skin types and with a fresh aromatic scent combining rose, passion fruit and chamomile, all organically certified, OSKIA’s Renaissance Mask works hard to remove tired skin cells and boost cell regeneration and ATP energy without aggressively stripping the top layers of the epidermis. Pink initially, the luxurious and uniquely textured cream turns white once properly massaged into the skin, helping clients know when it’s been applied effectively.”
Key Ingredients (From Oskia website):
- Natural Fruit Acids (AHA’s), including passion fruit, lemon, grape and pineapple fruit acids exfoliate cells in the top layer of skin.
- Enzymes from papaya remove excess and tired skin, cleansing thoroughly and clearing congested pores.
- Lactic Acid reduces the appearance of fine lines by increasing cell turnover while softening skin.
- Ribose increases cell respiration and reloads the skin with new energy.
- Butterbur, the natural anti-histamine soothes irritation and aids healing.
- Swiss Garden Cress Liposomes leave the complexion balanced, even and bright by reducing melanin production by 47%.
- Prebiotic Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide prevents bacteria colonisation and keeps skin healthy.
Full ingredients list:
Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Olivate, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane, Sorbitan Olivate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Ribose, Petasites Japonicus (Butterbur) Root Extract, Lecithin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Bisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide).
- Usage: After cleansing, I apply a thin layer on the skin. It’s pink in the jar. After massage it into my skin, it turns to white. Leave it for 10-15 minutes, I wet my hands and massage it again. Then, wash off.
- Texture: Gel texture.
- Scent: Light fresh natural scent.
- Packaging: comes in a heavy glass jar with a lid.
- Price: AUD84/50ml
The feeling is just so nice after the first use. Literally, my skin was so smooth like baby skin. It’s so gentle. I think it will suit sensitive skin very well. It gives your a very luxurious feeling.
So I fell in love with my baby skin feeling, but I am expecting more from a mask like this one. I have been using it twice a week for about three weeks now. A little goes a long way. I do see my skin is getting brighter. My skin feel very well hydrated too after each use.
Yes, I love it. The downside probably is the price. Quite expensive for a mask. That being said, I think I will repurchase as long as I can afford it.
Have you tried this mask before? Let me know what you think.