As you know, we didn’t go anywhere this holiday. We had family and friends came for a visit. So I did have plenty of time to watch some TV shows. Well, I am not reviewing any TV shows. Just thought I share some of the ones I really enjoyed watching. If you have any recommendations, please leave a comment below. I would love to watch/discover some new shows.
- Criminal Minds – I have been following this one for years, and I have always loved Crime TV shows, CSI, NCIS and etc. So it’s always my number one choice.
- Peaky Blinders – I am so surprised that I actually love this show. To be honest, I didn’t think it was my type, gangster, violence… I was wrong! I was hooked and couldn’t stop watching it.
- The Blacklist – Same as Criminal minds. I have been watching this one for a while. Love every single episode. It’s a little bit more than just a crime show. There is mystery, family, and love.
- Star trek: Discovery – I am not a huge Star Trek fan, but my husband is. So I sort of started watching with him. After few episodes, I found myself looking forward to the next one. There are quite few twists. Compare to the old Star Trek series, it seems that it has more twist. We’ll see.
- Outlander – At the beginning, I wasn’t sure I like it. But now I am certain I do. It even makes me want to travel to Scotland to see the place. I am totally in love with Claire. She is such a strong female character in this show. I think I will continue watching it only because of her.
- Designated Survivor – Ha, so this is about Kiefer Sutherland. I have been a fan since 24. I still remember I finished the first season of 24 over night. Although it was long time ago, I still like him. I like Maggie Q too. So very happy to watch both of them in the same show.
There are quite a few I want to watch this year.
- The sinner
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- The crown
What have you been watching now? Any recommendations? xx