Hello world. 🙂 Hope everything is well. It’s a rainy day today. I feel a bit blue.
Anyway, let’s talk about makeup. We always need a dash of colour in a rainy day. As you know, I bought some Kiko products when I was in Italy last month. I have been using their smart eyeshadow palette for few weeks now. The one I bought is 01 Garden rose.
What they say about the product:
“Palette containing 10 different shades of pressed powder eyeshadow with the following finishes: pearl, matte and satin. The creamy texture provides instant coverage and blends easily, leaving the eyelids velvety to the touch. The colour is revealed instantly. The streamlined, practical packaging includes a handy double-ended applicator and internal mirror. The reduced size is ideal for taking it with you everywhere. Ophthalmologically tested.
Available in three colour ranges for creating elegant and sophisticated natural looks:
– 01 Pink shades for an elegant, delicate make-up look
– 02 Warm shades for an exotic look
– 03 Cool shades for a sophisticated, modern look“
- Texture: It’s creamy, but quite powdery at the same time.
- Colour: Colour payoff is very impressive.
- Packaging: Comes in a slim palette with a double-ended applicator. There is also a mirror inside. It’s very travel friendly.
- Price: Euro 12.95.
- Very good colour pay off. I don’t need to use much of the product.
- The eye shadows are very blendable.
- Travel friendly.
- Love the mirror in the palette
- It does have a little bit fallout, not too bad.
- Does not last long enough. It starts fading after lunch time if I don’t use primer.
Have you tried Kiko products? Let me know your thoughts in the comments blow.