Hey lovely people, I hope you are having a great weekend. I’m travelling in Italy at the moment. It’s a beautiful day, blue sky, no wind, a sunny autumn day. Quite a perfect time to do the blue sky tag. Big thank you to dear Rebecca from Rebecca Goes Rendezvous. This is a really fun tag.If you have followed me for a while, you probably have seen Rebecca’s name in my post many times. I have been a long time follower of her blog. She is teaching in France. Her blog is all about travel adventures, poetry and her life in France. It’s full of inspiration.
Alrighty, let’s get on with the tag.
• Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog
• Answer their questions
• Tag 11 other bloggers (or as few/ many as you fancy)
• Write 11 questions for them
• Let them know you’ve nominated them
1. Where’s the next destination you’re off to?
Going to Sicily now. Super excited!
2. One food you’ve tried while traveling that you would eat again?
Mussels. I love it. I’m going to try mussels wherever I go and whenever I can.
3. Who’s one person you would like to have lunch with, living or dead?
Recently I have heard a friend’s friend who traveled around world on a bike for two years. I would really like to have the opportunity to have lunch with him and hear all his travel stories. I’m pretty sure it’s going to be fascinating.
4. Ultimate wanderlust film?
I think I have quite a few. I love Under the Tuscan Sun, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.
5. What’s one weakness you would like to improve on?
Sometimes too organised on a trip.
6. One thing you love most about your hometown?
Open minded and big heart.
7. Top 3 destinations on your bucket list?
Tibet, France and India.
8. How do you document your adventures (journal, photos, blog?).
Photos for sure. I do use a ejournal from time to time.
9. Coffee or tea?
Both. Depends on the time of the day. I would have coffee in the morning, but tea in the afternoon.
10. What are some things you look for when booking transportation (flights/trains/etc.)?
Time, operators, price (of course)
11. One place you would like to visit that’s out of your comfort zone?
Probably Tibet. It’s quite a unique destination. I’m not completely sure I’m ready and when I will be ready physically. Probably overthinking again. It’s definitely not my usually city or beach destination.
- Geary Trigleth
- Beautiful inspiring creative life
- My Photos of the World
- Growing Self
- Random Thoughts
- The Bookish Wanderer
- Traveling Gump
- What would you do when you have to wait at an airport for over 5 hours?
- Which one do you prefer when travel, city, beach or mountain?
- Bus or taxi?
- Red wine or white?
- Airbnb or hotel?
- Top 3 destinations on your bucket list? (Rebecca’s question)
- Any tips for travel solo?
- If you need to pick a destination in Asia to travel, what will that be?
- Where’s the next destination you’re off to? (Rebecca’s question)
- Do you love cruise trip? Why?
- How do you deal with jet lag?