Another award! Thank you Roda! Before I go on, just want to let you know I’m away for a vacation. I only scheduled few posts for the time I’m away. When I come back, I’ll be back to three posts a week again. xx
This is my first Miranda Sings Award. It looks like a really fun award. Millions of thank you to Roda from Growing self for the award. I highly recommend you to check out her blog. She is fun, passionate with a great sense of humour. I am sure you will love her blog.
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 things I love about myself:
- I am positive. I try to look at the bright side of everything. Sometimes it’s really like a little blind positive. But why not? I love bright colour of the life.
- I appreciate little things happening in life, walking on the beach, nice lunch with friends, a long walk with my dog, and so on. Seeing an old couple sitting together and holding hands makes me feel the life is so beautiful.
- I smile and laugh a lot. Life is short, smile away. 🙂
- I’m very organised and punctual. I don’t like keeping people waiting. I think we should respect other people’s time, eh?
- I love how I look. I am not like super toned and fitted, but it’s who I am. I am doing my best to take good care of my healthy, both physically and mentally.
- I’m a good listener. I appreciate the opportunity that I actually can get closer to my friend & family and understand them more.
- I am proud that I had courage to do solo travel when I was younger. It was great experiences for me. I think I’m benefit from it a lot from many perspectives.