Hey guys, happy Wednesday! I hope you have had a good week so far.
When it comes to hair, I am pretty ignorant. I trim and colour my hair on a regular basis, and I do hair treatment weekly at home. That’s it. I am guilty for blow dry my hair very often. My hair is really frizzy, especially at the front. Really bad!
Lately, I picked up Kiehl’s Smoothing Oil-Infused Leave-in Concentrate from a shopping trip. I have been interested in trying out Kiehl’s hair products for a while, but never got around to do it. The leave-in concentrate is my first.
What they say about the product:
” Weightless and versitile oil concentrate nourishes and smoothes hair while achieving a soft and shiny finish. …provides smoothing for all hair types; product may be used on damp hair as a nourishing and smoothing treatment and styling aid, or on dry hair as a weightless finisher for softness and shine. Formulated with Argan oil and Babassu oil extracted from Brazilian palm trees, treatment instantly transforms hair to a marvelously manageable, smooth, shiny finish.”
- Argan oil: make hair soft and silky. Helps with split ends and frizzy hair.
- Babassu oil: a deep conditioner for hair. Helps with hair breakage and split ends.
- Usage: I use two pumps on my wet hair. Just rub it in after I wash my hair or before blow-dry. I would comb it down.
- Scent: Smells amazing! After I use the concentrate on my hair, I don’t even want to wash my hand. It smells so good!
- Texture: Very light. None-greasy.
- Packaging: Comes in a plastic bottle with a pump.
- Price: 50 ml – AUD 35.00 for 75ml.
It works. It’s so lightweight that it does not weigh my hair down. My hair is pretty thin. I can’t afford to have anything weigh my hair down anymore. After I use it, my hair is so smooth and shiny. I have to admit I really like it.
It does help with the frizzy hair a lot. I wouldn’t say it solves my problem completely. At least, it makes my hair looks silkier and healthier. I don’t look like I am angry all the time anymore. 🙂
I will certainly repurchase. Have you tried it? How do you like it?