I have been following Rebecca from The Finicky Cynic for a long time. She is an English teacher in France at the moment. I particularly love her travel posts. You will also find poetry, musing and more on her blog. I am sure you will love her blog like I do.
I am a long time follower of The Wandering Core as well. She is a software developer by profession. However, her blog is very different. She publishes posts about travel, reviews and photography. I am so in love with her macro photos. They are amazing.
Thank you both again! Please go check out their amazing blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts about me：
- I love dancing. I had a little bit of training when I was young. However, I haven’t really had a chance to dance for a long time…well, apart from dancing around in my living room when the music is on. It just makes me happy. 😉
- I enjoy reorganising my drawers and wardrobe. I used to be quite messy when I was a teenager (maybe just lazy!). Somehow I am completely the opposite after I became an adult.
- Airport is a place excites me every single time. I guess it has everything to do with my love for travelling. No matter it’s a business trip or personal trip, I get very excited at the minute when I reach the airport.
- My all time favourite food is dumpling, all sort of dumplings. 🙂
- My first car was a 1992 Toyota Corona. Not fancy, but pretty good for a student.
- I am no good at any sports, unfortunately.
- I like to nibble on dry sweet potato strips when I watch TV. Love it! Just can’t have too much.
Thank you again. xx