I was nominated the Liebster Award by both gorgeous Karen from THE LIFESTYLE LOVE and lovely rebbit7 from The Finicky Cynic few weeks ago. I am so happy to get nominated again. Million thanks to both of them!
Karen loves lipstick, Nutella and cats. All the best things in life! She writes about beauty, health and lifestyle on her blog. Her blog looks gorgeous. I am sure you will fall in love immediately.
The Finicky Cynic shares her passion for poetry, travel, musing, books, motivation and more on the blog. I love how versatile her blog is. Please, everyone should go and check out her amazing blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
Questions from The Lifestyle Love:
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Dumplings
- Cats or dogs? Dog
- What is a product you think is overrated, and a product you think is underrated? Overrated: Certifications (that’s a product, right?). Underrated: secondhand books.
- What is / was your favourite subject in school? History, although I was not very good at it.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Having a Panna cotta in the middle of the afternoon alone. No sharing!
- If you could change your name what would you change it to? I like my name. No need to change it.
- What is your favourite quote? “And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
- Favourite dessert? I basic love all kinds of dessert.
- What are your top 3 songs of all time? It changes all the time. I have been loving Dustin Tebbutt’s album, First Light, lately.
- Share one of your goals in life. Travel the world with my husband and take tons and tons of photos.
Questions from The Finicky Cynic:
1. Which childhood film always leaves you nostalgic? I don’t have one. I moved a lot with my parents when I was a child. I guess that’s probably why.
2. Current food obsession? Anything with coriander.
3. Describe your ideal destination: where will you go and what will you do? I have two ideal destinations. One is an island with miles and miles of beach. All I want to do is swimming, fishing, reading and taking a long walk. The concept of time will not exist. The second one is a city full of historic buildings, museums and narrow alleys for me to explore. Just want to be lost there.
4. Your thoughts on being an adult (that is, if you’re one!). Certainly I am one, and it has been a while. So being an adult, I have learned that sometimes really there is not an answer for everything. I have learned how to search but not being obsessed. I have learned how to let it go. I also have learned how to stand my ground when I know it’s right. It’s fun to be an adult, and it sucks too.
5. What’s your take on American culture (whether you’re from the U.S. or outside of it)? I probably will ask you to define American culture. I spent only a very short time in America. I wouldn’t think I am qualify to have an opinion about it.
6. Give one place that people must visit in your home city/state/country. Explain why it’s worth the visit. I would recommend China. It’s a beautiful country. It has a lot to offer, scenery, culture, food and more.
7. Plans for the summer? I haven’t had a plan for the summer yet. I am just so looking forward to the warm weather. I hope I can have a lot of beach time, fishing time and certainly travel time.
8. Share a song that’s currently on-repeat for you. Give me Tonight (Dustin Tebbutt)
9. Who is your celebrity idol? What have they done that makes you admire them? I don’t have one.
10. What is something you regretted doing when you were younger? Not too much. I just wish I could spend more time with my grandma. I miss her so much.
- What is your next travel destination?
- What is your plan for tomorrow?
- What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
- What is first one on your reading list?
- When you find something awesome, who is the first person that you like to share?
- House or apartment?
- Apple or Android?
- Wine or beer ( if you are over 18)?
- What’s in your wallet that is not money related?
- What’s your thoughts about handkerchief?
- If you can learn a language over night, what will that be?
My nominees (Please do it only you want to. ):
- Daring to Jess
- Our Mixed Box
- spoonful O’Spice