Last day of July! I have no idea how and where July has gone. I still remember how I felt when it was January…All right, that’s enough. Let’s look forward.
Today I want to present you the Milk & Co face cleanser, It’s not a new product, but it’s new to me. I have been using it nonstop lately. Although I had another post planned, I just love this one too much that I have to tell you all about it. 🙂
I don’t particular like foaming cleanser since I have dry skin. However, I was surprised by this one. I fell in love right away when I used it for the first time. Who can blame me? You will love the smell of this cleanser. It does not dry out my skin, and it has 95% naturally derived ingredients.
What they say about it:
“A natural based foaming cleanser to clear away the day and get you ready for the next. With scents of essential geranium oil, ylang ylang and extracts of hibiscus flower and turmeric, this wash will invigorate the senses and refresh the skin. Perfect for all skin types and paraben free. Also the perfect makeup remover after a long day. This natural based cleanser is a match for even the smokiest of eyes.”
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Xanthum Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pelargronium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Hibiscus Sabdaritta Flower Extract, Carcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Citric Acid
- Usage: Quite hard to say about the usage. I just squeeze out a bit on to my hand from the bottle.
- Scent: The scent is on the strong side. Like it said the scent is from essential geranium oil, ylang ylang and extracts of hibiscus flower and turmeric. I don’t mind scent in my face products to start with. The scent is so exotic and enchanting. I just love it.
- Texture: Gel like, runny.
- Packaging: Comes in a plastic square bottle with a pinkish lid. There is a flip open cap right in the middle of the lid. I love the look of the packaging. However, I found it’s a little bit inconvenient for me to control the amount of the product I squeeze out from the bottle.
- Price: 150 ml – AUD 12.99. I think it’s a good price for a 150ml cleanser.
The cleanser is a foaming cleanser. However, it just foams slightly. In this case, I still can use my Clarisonic Mia with it every week. My dry skin doesn’t feel tight after I use it. On the contrary, I feel clean and refreshing.
I am impressed with how it removes my makeup. I am talking about my stubborn eyeliners and mascara. From the photos above, I had Stila Stay All Day (Intense Black), Max Factor Masterpiece Liquid eyeliner (10), Stila Stay All Day (Brown), Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof (928), Too Faced Sketch Market Liquid Art Liner (Deep Black), Rimmel Exaggerate waterproof eye definer (230). It removes everything very efficiently and effortlessly.
Since I am still in love, I am sure I will purchase it again. I also want to try more products from this brand.
Have you tried this cleanser? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. xx