More award! It’s amazing! I feel so honoured. Thank you so much for the support and love. I have quite few awards I received nominations lately. I am planning to spread them all out. I promise you I will catch up with every single one of them.
I was nominated by the fun and passionate Shay-lon from Staying healthy isnt a crime-Fitness is a lifestyle choice for the Unique Blogger Award. My very first one! So surprised and happy! Big thank you to Shay-lon! Please go check out her blog. She shares her passion for health & fitness with us on her blog. She has a youtube channel too. I am sure we all can learn something from her.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
My husband encouraged and inspired me to start blogging.
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
Hmm. That’s a pretty hard question. It really depends. Lately I have been loving Italian food. So maybe antipasti, chicken Marsala and Panna Cotta as dessert. 🙂
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
Probably not, but never say never.
- What are you afraid most?
- What’s your best experience on WordPress?
- Do you read more than 1 book at a time?
My Nominees (Please only participate if you want to. I understand not everyone likes to do the award post. ):
- Hidden glitter
- Small World, Smaller Girl
- The Bookish Wanderer
- Elsie LMC
- The Finicky Cynic
- Ready to love
- Don’t Give a Jam
- Growing Self
- Tracey O’Brien
- Random Thoughts
- Nena’s Baking Recipes
Thank you again, Shay_lon. xx