Hello lovely people. I hope you have had a good week so far. 🙂
Our dog had his 4th birthday this week. I still remember he was such a cute puppy! I know, we all think our dogs and cats are cute. Can’t help it! To celebrate, I baked some cupcakes for him.
First things first, let me introduce my babies. We have Chico (the dog), Tigger (black and white cat) and Leo. I had a post about Leo last year. If you want to know a little bit more about him, you can find the post here. Both Chico and Tigger are 4 years old this year and Leo is half-year older. Aren’t they gorgeous? 😉
The minute I showed Chico the cupcake, he fell in love with it immediately. I can tell, haha. 😉 Certainly, Tigger wanted to have a bite as well. Leo was somehow busy attacking my tree at the backyard.
However, when mom said we had to take photos first, the kid was very disappointed…..
At last, the birthday boy got to eat his birthday cupcake. He loved it so much. I have photos to prove. 🙂 If you dog does not like cheese, just skip the last step. You can use pork, beef or chicken to make the cupcakes.
Makes 6 cupcakes.
- Cooked pork mince – 200g
- Cooked sweet potato – 200g
- Carrot – 50g, grated
- Rolled oats – 60g
- eggs – 4
- Plain flour – 40g
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Cooked sweet potato – 50g
- Plain flour – 50g
Cheese slices – 6
- Cook the sweet potatoes first. When it’s cool to touch, peel and roughly chop into cubes.
- Microwave the pork mince until cooked.
- Preheat oven to 160º c.
- Line a cupcake/muffin pan.
- Add sweet potatoes, pork mince and rolled oats in a food processor. Mix well.
- Separate the egg yolk and egg white into two large bowl.
- Beat the egg yolks. Add sweet potatoes mixture, sifted flour and grated carrot. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice in the egg white. Beat until stiff peak.
- Gently mix the egg whites into the sweet potatoes mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into the cupcake pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- While baking the cupcakes. Mix 50g sweet potatoes and flour together to make the biscuits dough.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out the shape you like for the biscuits.
- When the cupcakes are baked, take them out and cool on a wire rack. Place a slice of cheese on top of the cupcake.
- Bake the biscuits for about 10 minutes.
- Once the biscuits are baked and cooled. Use the biscuits to decorate the cupcakes.