I was nominated by lovely Jess from Daring to Jess last month for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Last week, the awesome Roda from Growing Self nominated me again for the same award. I’m so thrilled and grateful for both of you. Thank you both! I really appreciate for the nomination.
Jess wrote about her experience and thoughts on her blog. You will find all sorts of posts, like book review, hauls and motivation posts. I like to read her blog because I always find something new and interesting to read.
Roda’s blog is also very versatile. There is farm life, life stories, recipes, travel stories, gardening, and more, and more. I so much love her blog and enjoy her writing. Her posts make me laugh and bring me sunshine.
I hope you guys go check their blogs out.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Questions from Jess:
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list? I want to learn to play a music instrument.
- How do you relax? Cooking, baking, a glass of wine, reading and a cup of tea.
- What is bringing you the most stress right now? Job.
- Would you rather be the best of the worst or the worst of the best? Neither. If I have to choose, probably the worst of the best. I will have a lot of challenge. I will learn and improve.
- How would you want to change the world? I believe small things matter, for example recycle, empathy, try to be the best person I can.
- What would you do if you couldn’t fail? (I like this question, thanks The Walk of Thoughts!) I will try as many new things as I can, learn as many skills as I can. Why not?!
- Do you fear judgement? Yes and no. We are judgemental animals. We judge even without realising it. I have learned not to care.
- How do you deal with judgement? I would think and see if I have done something wrong. If that’s not the case, I will not care and not waste any time to think about it any more. Life goes one, you can judge all the way you want, I choose to enjoy my life.
- What moment would you be happy reliving forever? I don’t really think about the past a lot. There are precious moments that I treasure for ever, but I would rather look forward to the future.
- Name 5 of your strengths that you’re proud of. Positive, patient, sensitive, an eye for detail, honest (all of a sudden, it feels like a job interview. haha)
- What’s your favourite song from your favourite band? Remembering from Avishai Cohen Trio
Questions from Roda:
- Use one word to describe yourself. Blindly positive and super sensitive. (That’s more than one word….)
- What is your favorite season? Why? Summer in Brisbane. Long and not super hot. Perfect season for beach and fishing.
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? A little bit of both now.
- What is your superpower? Unreasonably positive.
- Why do you write? Give me peace and chance to talk to myself.
- What is your favorite book? (Jay and Nel – just one!) Errrr….TOO HARD! I really have too many.
- What brings you JOY? Baking, travelling, and spending time with my hubby.
- What is your favorite fruit? Custard apple.
- Who is your role model? Why? My mom, always. Strong, wise, super talented.
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Too many places I want to see. Greece again, Nepal and India.
- What do you love most about YOU? Everything!
- Mohamad Al Karbi
- Random Thoughts
- Catflickes & Mattelips
- Work Eat Out
- Alifya Lifestyle
- Books and Booksite
- Tracey O’Brien
- Amazing Tangled Grace
- Recipes by chefkreso
- The Caged Bird Sings
- With Colours and Canito in the kitchen
- Who was the last person that made you smile?
- What would you do if you win the lottery today?
- How often do you take selfies?
- If you can choose a different job, what would that be?
- What’s your favourite sport?
- Do you believe love at first sight?
- What’s your handbag essentials?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your favourite drink?
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, what is number three?
- Did you say “I love you.” to your loved one today?