Hello lovelies! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
I have been using this cleansing milk for a while. So I thought I probably should write a review about it. I would consider RMK a Japanese brand since its laboratories are all in Japan from what I heard. I really want to try their liquid foundation.
RMK claims this cleansing milk can “soften the outermost layer of our skin (mostly dead cells), eliminate the makeup, sebum and those stubborn old cells that most cleansers struggle to cope with. It reveals a clearer, brighter and more luminous skin. With its mild texture it smoothly lifts away makeup and rinses off easily, leaving a good balance of moisture. Enjoy its sweet relaxing scent of orange vanilla while the tips of your fingers gently restore enviably clear skin.”
To be honest, I have had a hard to time to find the ingredients on their website. It didn’t say much on the bottle, and I threw away the packaging long time ago. 😦
- Milk Derivative* (Moisturizing)
- Apricot Extract (Moisturizing)
- Usage: I use 2-3 pumps and massage onto my dry skin. I leave it on my skin for 1-2 minutes and let it to dissolve my makeup. Wash off with warm water.
- Scent: Orange vanilla (from their website). The smell is very light and refreshing. On the other hand, I don’t mind fragrance in my skin care product generally.
- Texture: Lightweight and creamy. Not heavy.
- Packaging: A very neat plastic bottle with a pump. Love the minimalist packaging. Very chic!
I wouldn’t use this cleanser to remove heavy makeup, like eyeliner or mascara. It will not do the job. If you only have BB/CC cream for the day, it will be fine. However, if you have a full makeup for the day, it’s better to use a cleansing oil or micella water to remove the makeup first.
I like it as a second cleanser at night or a morning cleanser. It does not dry my skin at all. Leave my skin feels moisturised and clean. I would say it’s a good cleanser in the morning to prepare your skin for the day. I might purchase it again. However, there are many other good cleansers on the market.
Thanks, Jen. I’m really enjoying your reviews. Tempted to give this one a try actually.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, Tracey. I’m glad you like it. This one is not bad as a second cleanser at night. Quite gentle. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person