Million thanks to Roda from Growing Self for the nomination. I am really grateful for the love and support from my fellow bloggers. I think starting this blog was one of the best decisions I made last year.
I highly recommend you guys to check Roda’s blog. I love the way she writes. She makes me laugh very often. I can feel her passion and love through every single one of her post. Here is the link of her blog, Growing Self.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
- List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- Paper or Plastic? Paper.
- If you could transform into any animal, what would it be? A dolphin. 😛
- Who is your historical soul mate? hmm…don’t think I have one yet…
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? City definitely.
- What is your favourite vegetable? I love all vegetables, pretty hard to pick just one. My favourites are capsicum, celery, lettuce, peas, butter beans.
- Favourite book? Oh, too hard to just pick one. Also, it actually changes over time, the whole series of Sherlock Holmes, Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, Shanghai by Christopher New, The pillars of the earth by Ken Follett, The agony and the ecstasy by Irving Stone.
- Why do you write? To share my passion. I had a blog many years ago when I was still a student. Then, I stopped. I always wanted to start another one. Finally, I did it!
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you exercise everyday?
- If you can give one advice about blogging, what is it?
- If you can choose a different job, what would that be?
- Which country do you dream to live in?
- One thing that you wish was different for you?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- Work Eat Out
- Elline Andreana
- Grateful Traveller
- spoonful O’spice
- Don’t Give a Jam
- The Struggle to find Happiness
Thanks again for the nomination, Roda. I really appreciate it! Thanks for reading, guys. Have a wonderful weekend! xx