Hi lovelies! I hope you are having a lovely day. It has been raining here today. I think it’s a perfect day to write about the sunshine blogger award.
I am so thrilled to be nominated by Bea from Beafree for my second Sunshine Blogger Award. Sorry, Bea. I know it has been almost a month since you nominated me for the award. I just got around to write about it. My apologies! Thanks for the love and support! I really appreciate it! xx
If you have been following Bea’s blog, you know her blog is versatile, stylish and inspiring. I have been a follower for a long time. You can check out her blog, here. You will find motivation posts, blogger advice, beauty reviews, quotes and so on. I am sure you will find her blog inspiring, just like I do. 🙂
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Questions From Bea:
1.For you, what is the most challenging thing about blogging?
The time I need to dedicate to my blog. I think writing is a small fraction of time that I need to spend on a post. There is more, like taking photos, create and test recipes, research and so on.
2. What is your favourite post that you’ve written yourself?
3. What sound do you absolutely love?
Rain and cat purring. 🙂
4. Quick! We are making a soundtrack to your life, what are your top 5 songs to describe your life?
Hmm…that’s something I can never answer quickly. I listened a lot of Jazz music, not a lot of songs. I still remember the time when we needed to choose songs for our wedding. Pfff…
5. It’s a really busy day and you finally have 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do in those 30 minutes?
Sit outside with my dog, a cup of tea and a book.
6. What is your least favourite vegetable?
7. What are your pet peeves?
People has no sense of punctuality.
8. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
Probably the solo travels I have done over the years, especially those trips to the countries that I didn’t understand and speak their language at all.
9. What is your favourite movie genre?
10. It’s Friday night, where could we most likely find you?
Home, with my husband or husband & friends. It’s the night we enjoy cooking, having yummy food, drinking nice wine, and friends’ company!
11. What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
A painting of my wedding. We had a small beach wedding. After we put some wedding photos on our facebook account, a good friend did a painting for us based on the photos. It was amazing!
- what’s your favourite dish when you want to cook for someone you love?
- What would you do in a rainy day?
- A book or a movie?
- What is the first thing came to you mind today?
- Have you kept one thing for over 10 years? What is it?
- How many language do your speak and what kind?
- What is your favourite school memory?
- How many countries have you travelled to?
- What is the last blog you followed?
- Tea or coffee?
- What’s your dream job?