Hello, lovelies! Happy Friday!
Today I have a review for Elemis Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream. It’s not a new product. It has been on the market for quite a while now. Elemis is one of the most popular skincare and spa brands in UK. I have received this product as a Xmas gift. I have been using it for two months now.
Elemis claims this product is an anti-wrinkle product. It helps to firm, smooth and replenish your skin. It is suitable for all skin types. This night cream is clinically proven to help skin’s natural regeneration process, maintain best skin condition, delay premature ageing signs.
- Red Algae: one of the oldest eukaryotic algae. Full of minerals. Nourishes the skin. Helps to improve overall skin condition
- Padian pavonica: a brown alga found in Atlanitc and Mediterranean. Anti-ageing, antioxidant, improve skin elasticity.
- Laminara Digitata Extract: another seaweed! Again full of minerals and vitamins that help to provide hydration and repair skin damage from the environment.
- Usage: I use it every night as last step of my skincare routine.
- Scent: It has a nice smell. Personally, I consider it’s slightly on the strong side. In general, I don’t mind fragrance in my skin cream. If you do, you might want to get a sample first to see if you like it.
- Texture: Lightweight and creamy. Not heavy or greasy. Easily absorbed by my skin.
- Packaging: It comes in a jar with a shiny lid. I like the light blue colour of the jar, quite elegant.
I have dry skin. This night cream definitely increases my skin’s hydration level. In the morning, I got this baby soft skin. So my skin is very well moisturised. It’s not heavy or greasy. It sinks in almost instantaneously, not like some of the night creams which sits on the skin and takes long time to absorb. It’s perfect for dehydrated and dry skin. I would think it’s more like a winter cream for people who have oily skin.
After two months, I do feel my overall skin condition has improved. I wouldn’t say it has helped much on my fine lines or anything like that. I just feel I have a healthier version of complexion now if that makes any sense.
The downside is that it’s very pricy! Other than that, it’s really one of the best night creams I ever tried.
Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend! xoxo 🙂
Great post!! :)! I like the pictures and how you broke it down
LikeLiked by 3 people
Thank you, Bea. xoxo 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sounds very interesting! Thanks for sharing…
Happy weekend ❤
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good weekend! xx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (Anti-wrinkle day cream)| Review | GYPSYBUS28