It’s getting cold here. Summer is officially over. Oh, I am not ready for the cold season yet.
Anyway, speaking of the cold season, a good face oil is a must for me. Some of you probably know that I have got dry skin since I mentioned before many times. I feel that I cannot live without a good face oil ever since I started using it. Although I love the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night oil, I think it’s quite heavy. I bought the Zelens Z-22 Absolute Face Oil last month, and I have been using it everyday.
Zelens claims this oil is “a blend of 22 precious oils ” which can help to refine skin texture, improve skin elasticity, increase radiance and prevent environment damage. It nourishes, plumps up the skin, and reinforces the skin’s natural barrier. You can use it day and night. It also says better results can be achieved by blending it with moisturizers or serums.
Key Ingredients (22 oils):
Perilla (Shiso) oil, Rice bran oil, Camellia oil, Squalane, Rosehip oil, Grape seed oil, Bergamot orange oil, Lemon oil, Petitgrain Oil, Litsea cubeba oil, Orange oil, Lemon grass oil, Cardamom oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Maritime pine oil, Geranium oil, Rose oil, Green tea oil, Jasmine oil, Labdanum oil, Basil oil
- Usage: I use one pump in the morning and at night, after I wash my face. I massage it into my skin.
- Scent: Divine! I actually like the scent a lot. It’s kinda floral.
- Texture: Lightweight. Non-greasy. Easy to apply.
- Packaging: It comes in a frosted glass bottle with a pump and a cap. I love the pump, very handy. However, I don’t like the bottle cap. It’s very loose (not sure if it’s just mine). When I accidentally grabbed the cap, I almost dropped the bottle.
- Finish: Non-greasy (very important to me!). It leaves my skin soft and dewy.
It feels wonderful on my skin. I really love it. It ticks all the boxes that I want for a face oil, non-greasy, lightweight, hydration and radiance. My skin definitely feels nourished. It absorbs quickly and well. Without the greasy feeling. I can even use it before makeup. I also has all the oils I like, rose oil, rosehip oil, grape seed, green tea and basil oil. I think I will continue using it and repurchase.