Another award this year! It has been really amazing! This is the second award nomination I have received from other bloggers. It really means a lot to me. I feel grateful for all your support and love.
Thanks a million to Felicia from felisrecipes for the nomination. Felicia writes about her culinary experience and shares her delicious recipes on her blog. I am sure you will love her posts. Check it out!
The Blog-aholic Award is created by The Recipe Hunter. “It is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
Here are the rules of the award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pinback
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My best posts
Most loved posts are:
- Recipe post: Soft Oregano Garlic Cheese Bread
- Beauty post: Becca First Light Priming Filter | Review
- Travel post: Sweet memory of Santorini
3 facts about me (maybe interesting or different):
- I love home-made yoghurt. I can have it all day as my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Add some fruit and almonds. Yum!
- I cry every time when I watch the movie, Hachi: A Dog’s Tale. I still want to watch many more times.
- I must have an espresso in the morning before anything else.
- Joann’s Food For Thought
- The Frugal Hausfrau
- Dianna Donnely’s Real Food Meals and Books
Thank you again, Felicia. Thank you, everyone, for your time, your love and support.