Big thank you to Elsie L.M.C. for the nomination. I was nominated by Elsie for my second Liebster Award. It’s such an honour to receive the nomination. It’s truly awesome. I really appreciate everyone takes time to stop by and read my posts. Thanks for all the support and inspiration.
Elsie L.M.C. shares her passion of writing, reading, creating recipes on her blog. I have been a follower for a while now. Her blog contents are very versatile. I always find her blog inspiring. Please check out her blog, here.
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 questions
- List the rules! So that your nominees know what to do and answer the questions you were asked.
11 facts about me:
- I love pickles, pretty much all sorts.
- I love to cuddle. Who wouldn’t? 😛
- I don’t like clowns. Creepy!
- I quit drinking coke for over 10 years.
- I have a brother. We used to fight a lot when we were kids. Somehow, we are still very very close.
- I am terrible at singing. Actually I can’t sing!
- I hate ironing clothes. I burned myself at least twice a year when I iron clothes….
- I love watching crime TV series. I can watch one episode after another.
- I want to learn one more language one day…
- I realise that I don’t have a favourite colour anymore. Red used to be my favourite colour. Now I think I love all colours.
- I have poor sense of directions. Don’t ask me where is north or south. 😦
Questions from Elsie L.M.C:
1. Who is your celebrity idol?
I actually don’t have one. (I did give some thoughts about this question, but I couldn’t find one.)
2. What kind of blogs do you like to read? (Motivational, lifestyle, makeup, reviews, poetry)
I like to read pretty much every type of blogs, lifestyle, reviews, motivational, teaching, tech, cooking, art and so on.
3. What feeling do you hope your blog posts give your readers? (Happiness, motivation, inspiration)
Happiness! 🙂 I would be extremely happy if my readers can find some inspiration from my blog posts.
4. Where is your favourite place to be in the world? (Can even be your room)
My little study! It’s like my little cave. I can be happily spend hours and hours in my study surrounded by all my books, notes, laptop and little precious things I collected. I have a small comfortable bed in my study as well. Sometimes I do a facial mask and read a book there. Heaven! 😀
5. What spirit animal are you? (strong like a tiger, sophisticated like a cat, loyal like a dog)
6. What was the last quote that motivated you?
“Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.”
7. What was your favourite pastime when you were little?
8. Do you have a favourite movie that you wish you were in? What is it and why?
Not really. Probably it’s because I am happy with where I am, who I am and whom I am with these days.
9. Do you prefer the world in movies/books compared to real life? Why?
No. I like my real life because I am living in it. It’s real, real joy, real pain, real emotions. It’s unique personal experience.
10. Who was the last person that made you smile?
My husband. He does a very good job everyday to make me smile and laugh.
11. Do you have any tips for creativity/writers block?
Personally, I make notes very often for all sorts of things. Probably very old school. However, I find it’s very useful when I struggle for new content or ideas for my blog.
Sometimes, I feel terrible when I cannot set the right mood to create a post. I would type everything came in my mind. Then, I would walk away to do things I like, playing with my pets, baking, painting my nails, or whatever can relax me. I will come back later with a better mood and clear head for the post.
Nominations (In no particular order):
- Small Step Closer
- The Tiny Potager
- The Bookish Wanderer
- Eats by Blaly
- Indian Kitchen
- The Recipe Hunter
- Lithuanian in the USA
- Nena’s Baking Recipes
- Pink For Days
- What is the first one on your wish list?
- What is or was your dream travel?
- What is the happiest moment in your life?
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- What would you do if you win the lottery today?
- Have you kept one thing for over 10 years?
- What’s your favourite pizza flavour?
- Do you have any tattoos?
- What’s the last thing you ate?
- How often do you take selfies?
- If you could live anywhere you like, where would it be?