Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all have a great start of the week.
Today, I have a simple easy quick recipe to share with you. I love making this recipe because the biscuits are great as snacks or party food. You only need few minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake. It tastes great and goes well with cocktails, wine or just beer.
One sheet of puff pastry can make tons of it. If you cannot finish it, you can always store them in an airtight container for later.
I make these savoury biscuits for myself very often. It’s my perfect afternoon snacks, light and crisp with heaps of sesame seeds and poppy seeds.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. xoxo
- Puff pastry – 1 sheet
- Poppy seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- White sesame seeds
- Egg – for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Let the puff pastry sit at room temperature until it softens a bit.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the pastry to the size and shape you like. You can use a cookie cutter to cut out the shape you like.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Spray some olive oil on the paper.
- Arrange the pastry on the parchment paper.
- Lightly beat egg. Brush the pastry with egg wash.
- Sprinkle desired amount of paprika, poppy seeds, salt, black sesame and white sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Enjoy, lovelies!