I have been tagged by Felicia. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate the support and love from my blogger friends. Have a look at her lovely blog Felisrecipes. She shares some really yummy recipes with us.
The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
awakening, grateful, fun
2. WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
My husband and my best friend Doudou.
3. WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Xi An. It was on my list for a very long time. Finally, I got a chance to go there and see the Bing Ma Yong (The Terracotta Army). It was breathtaking. 🙂
4. WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
The delicious Xiao Long Bao I had in Shanghai.
5. WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
It’s kinda personal, but I am glad it happened. I started blogging after that. 🙂
6. WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
We bought the Kenwood Premier Major. It came with a blender and a meat grinder. So handy! I am so very very pleased with its performance and help in the kitchen.
7. WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
I intend to
- post regularly on my blog.
- exercise regularly as well.
- travel more this year.
8. WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
I am hoping to visit Italy again this year.
9. WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
My mom’s homemade dumplings!
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
- La Dépaysée
- Small world, Smaller Girl
- Living Out Loud
- The Friendly Epicurean
- The Shared Skillet
- My Lighthearted Kitchen
- Indian Kitchen