It’s amazing that I was nominated for Real Neat Blog Award by Esmé from The Recipe Hunter. It’s the second one I received this month. I am so thrilled and honoured. It’s a recognition from my fellow bloggers. I really appreciate your love and support, Esmé. Thank you! 🙂
I want to take the opportunity to thank you Esmé for the nomination. Please check her blog. She shares good recipes on her blog. You can find whatever recipes you want from her blog. There is one thing I would like to mention about her blog is her Share and Inspire others! monthly program. It has a monthly theme for the recipes we can share. I found it’s so wonderful and inspiring.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- Add your own 7 questions for your nominees to answer
Questions by Esmé
- What prompted you to start blogging? Share my passion for cooking.
- Please, provide a link to your most ‘liked’ post. My favourite is Cream cheese cranberry chocolate chip stuffed cinnamon rolls from The Cooking Spoon.
- How did you choose the name of your blog? It’s funny. It actually was from a dream.
- How often do you post to your blog? (Daily, weekly or monthly?) I am trying to post twice a week.
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking? Baking!
- What are your favorite animals? Are they your pets? Dog and elephant. I have a dog at home. I just adore my doggie boy.
- Do you have any hobbies? Please name some. Reading and fishing.
My 7 questions:
- What is your favourite food?
- What is or was your dream travel?
- What’s one random fact about you?
- Who has been your biggest inspiration in life?
- Do you have any pets? What kind of pets?
- What is the goal you want to achieve in 2017?
- What’s the biggest decision you have made in your life?