Happy New Year again! (Although half of the January is almost gone! 🙂 )
What a good start of the year. I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Naly from ITS NALY. I am so honoured. I really appreciated my fellow bloggers’ support. Big thank you to Naly for the nomination and the recognition. Please check her blog. She has such a neat blog where she shares her products reviews, lifestyle advice and quote with us.
Thanks again, Naly. 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
How my blog got started
I started my blog last year to share my passion for cooking and baking. Then, I realised that I can share more things from my life and learn from other bloggers. It’s a good way to communicate with others and make new friends. I really enjoy it.
I think I am still very new for blogging. There are a lot of things to learn. I don’t think I could give any advice yet. However, I am happy to share what I have learned.
- Write a post when you are not in a hurry. So you will have time to collect all your thoughts for your post.
- Be yourself, like everyone says. It’s your blog. It reflects what you love and what you want to share, right? 🙂
My nominees (in no particular order):