Made these for family brunch last Saturday. They are really simple and easy to make. We always have some canned tuna in the pantry. After making the crepes, throwing in whatever vegetables you love with some tuna. Roll up! It is just delicious and not heavy at all. Perfect option for a quick breakfast/lunch. Healthy too, I reckon. 🙂
Cucumber crepes (Makes 3-4 medium size crepes)
- egg – 2
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- water – 1 tablespoon
- coconut milk – 3 tablespoons
- plain flour – 1/2 cup
- cucumber – 110g, grated
- onion – 1 (the green part), finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- green onion – 3-4, cut in 5cm length
- cucumber – 1, thinly sliced
- red bell pepper – 1/2, sliced
- canned tuna – 2, your choice
- avocado – 1, sliced
- Grate cucumber into a bowl, add all ingredients for crepes, and mix well.
- Heat non-sticky pan on medium heat (with or without oil).
- Spread batter into the pan and cook one side.
- Flip the crepe and cook the other side.
- Top with cucumber, onions, bell pepper, avocado and tuna.
- Roll up. Cut in half. Repeat with remaining crepes and ingredients..
- Serve and enjoy!