It’s amazing that I received another award. A big thank you to both La Dépaysée and Small world, Smaller girl for the nominations. I am so honored, and I really appreciate my fellow bloggers take time to visit my blog. Thanks for the support. Please check out their blogs. Both blogs are amazing and inspiring!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Notify the bloggers for your nomination.
Questions from La Dépaysée:
- What is the biggest decision you have made in your life?
My biggest decision is moving back to live in New Zealand over six years ago. Because of that decision, I met my better half. 🙂 Although I am not in New Zeland anymore, it’s still my biggest decision since it has changed my life.
2. What is or was your biggest dream?
Hmm. I want to travel to South Pole. I want to be able to help people and make people happy, put a smile on someone’s face everyday.
3. What is or was your dream travel?
I want to spend a year or more to travel in Europe to see all the big cities and small towns, to enjoy learning different history, to indulge myself with different wonderful food, and to learn new cooking/baking skills. 🙂
4. What is/are the best country/countries you have visited?
I love every country I ever visited. Every country/place has its own culture and amazing character. I would say the best counties/places I have visited are probably Greece and British Virgin Island.
5. What would you do to improve the world?
I think everyone should have the sense of the responsibility for improving the world, even from the tiniest thing we could do in our everyday life. For example, remember to clean after you when you walk your dog or finish camping, always recycle, donate the clothes you never wear, respect different culture, and do some volunteer work when you have time.
6. Who has/have been your biggest inspirations in life?
My biggest inspiration has always been my mum.
7. Where do you find the inspiration to write everyday on your blog?
Although I am not writing everyday on my blog, I always look for new ideas about my next piece everyday from talking to my husband, chatting with my friends, playing with my pets, working on the garden, everything in life.
8. What is/are the book/s that you liked the most?
I have been having a Ken Follett moment lately. I can’t stop reading his books. My favorite one is The Pillars of the Earth.
9. What is the happiest moment in your life?
So many happy moments in my life, a good laugh with my brother, my mum, my dad, my husband, and my friends. If I need to pick one, it’s probably my wedding. It was a very small wedding. We only invited our best friends and family. That’s what I always wanted, a small wedding on the beach. 🙂
10. What is the saddest moment in your life?
The moment I found out my grandma passed away, and I was thousands miles away. I couldn’t go back on time for her. I couldn’t say goodbye. I feel like crying when I am tying this. The pain is forever.
Questions from Small world, Smaller girl:
- Who is your favorite musical artist and why? Give me a link to one of their best songs!
At moment, I have been loving Avishai Cohen who is an Israeli Jazz bassist, composer and singer too. Why? I don’t think we need a reason to fall in love with music, right? Here is one of my favorite pieces from him. The name is Remembering.
2. What’s your favorite food? Do you happen to have the recipe? If so, totally share it!
That’s actually a tough question. I love food, and I love all sorts of food. It’s quite hard to decide which one is my favorite. At the moment, the first one came to my mind is the oven roasted ribs. Here is the recipe. I am not a big meat-eater, but I love to have some ribs from time to time. Simply delicious!
3. What’s one funny/cool/random fact about yourself? We want to know!
One random fact about me is that I love nail polish. I found it’s soothing to do my nails, like some kind of meditation… 🙂
Nominations (In no particular order):
- Anna’s Cuisine
- Alifya Lifestyle
- The Mint Thief
- Jules Verne Times Two
- The Beauty Truth
- Food Cleansily
- Fox on an island
- Scrutineering Stuff
There are also so many other amazing blogs I want to nominate. Then, there will be a really really long list.
- What do you cherish the most in your life?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your happiest moment in life?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is the first thing on your wish list?
- Do you believe there is love at first sight? why?
- What is your happy place?
- How many language do your speak and what kind?
- Do you have any pets? What kind of pets?