I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Big thank you to Small world, smaller girl for nominating me! It means a lot and I really appreciate the love and support. It encourages me to blog more! 🙂
1. Write a post to show your award
2. Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
3. Give a brief story of why you started blogging
4. Give advice to your fellow bloggers
5. Nominate a few bloggers for the award
6. Leave a comment to let the nominated bloggers know about the award
Why I Started Blogging:
I just started to blog about two months ago. The initial idea was to share my cooking passion. Then, I realize it’s a great place that I can write about all the things I love and make new friends all over the world. Meanwhile, I get to learn a lot from other bloggers, like culture, history, food (the most important one, haha), cities, and more, and more.
Since I just started blogging, I am still learning. Things I can share about blogging:
- Be yourself , like everyone says…:)
- Don’t rush. I like to take my time to write every piece I put here.
- Try to take good photos if possible.
- Read other bloggers’ posts to learn how to share in a better way.
Mrs. Twinkle – love her gorgeous photos. Her photo is story-teller.
Abelinati – great travel blogger. Great information about the cities she traveled and beautiful photos.
Cooking without limits – love everything she puts on her blog.
Ice cream magazine – If you love ice cream like me, you really should check it out.
Miss Elenka – another gorgeous travel blog, just discovered!
The friendly epicurean – Healthy and delicious recipes!