This is the husband’s recipe. It has his name written all over it. It’s creamy, fresh, yummy and super easy to make. He made this last Saturday for a dinner party we had. Everyone loved it. I thought it would be a good idea to share here with my new friends. I asked him to recreate it last night and took some photos. The dip is great on toasts, crackers, or even as a salad dressing.
- Feta cheese – 100g
- Fresh spinach leaves – 125g
- Olive oil – 50g
- Almonds – 30g
- some dry mint or fresh mint
- Lemon juice – half lemon
- Rinse the spinach leaves and mint (if you use the fresh ones). Pat the leaves dry with paper towels.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Now let the food processor do the work.
- Add salt to taste.
Done and done! So easy and quick! 🙂